Welcome to the Indiana Chapter of the American Association of Blacks in Energy (AABE®). AABE is a national association of energy professionals founded and dedicated to ensure the input of African Americans and other minorities into the discussions and developments of energy policies regulations, R&D technologies, and environmental issues.
To align with AABE’s National mission, provide energy industry education, professional development opportunities, community service and scholarships for students entering a STEM related field.
Educate, inform, and grow the network of Indiana energy professionals.
Upcomming Events and Webinars:
Shifting Power from Utilities to Consumers via Solar Plus Batteries (Previously recorded webinars can be found here.)
• High-traffic table placement at the career fair
• Prominent recognition as a partner on-site at the career fair
• Organization logo on website as a partner with link to company website
• Organization logo on printed and electronic marketing materials advertising the career fair, and on event program
• Social media promotion thanking your organization for being a partner of the career fair
• Additional engagement opportunity with SPEA student organizations
• Priority placement for next day interviews in conjunction with fair participation (best available)
• Free parking the day of the career fair and next day interviews