October 12, 2018 02:00PM - October 12, 2018 05:00PM
University in Alumni Hall
SPEA ENERGY CAREER FAIR
To participate in the fair as an employer please click here! Registration prices for the fair are as follows:
• Private Company $75.00
• Nonprofit/Government Organization is complimentary
Career Fair Sponsorship Opportunities
The Career Development Office at the IU School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA) offers partnership opportunities to organizations who are interested in enhancing their interactions with students on campus and expanding their visibility during career fairs. All payments will be donated to the Indiana Chapter of the American Association of Blacks in Energy (AABE).
CAREER FAIR SPONSORSHIP RATES:
PRIVATE COMPANY PARTNER ($300)
NONPROFIT/GOVERNMENT PARTNER ($100)
In addition to participating employer benefits, partners receive:
• High-traffic table placement at the career fair
• Prominent recognition as a partner on-site at the career fair
• Organization logo on the website as a partner with a link to the company website
• Organization logo on printed and electronic marketing materials advertising the career fair, and on event program
• Social media promotion thanking your organization for being a partner of the career fair
• Additional engagement opportunity with SPEA student organizations
• Priority placement for next day interviews in conjunction with fair participation (best available)
• Free parking the day of the career fair and next day interviews
If you would like to participate as a partner, please select the desired partnership level when you register for the career fair through SPEACareers.
With questions regarding registration, contact Beth Carter, Employer Relations Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (812) 855-7966.